Like us, our pets have delicate digestive systems that need the right level of bacterial to help keep their gut happy. There are ways we can support this gastrointestinal process. A healthy natural diet is the most important of these tools; however, we can do more to help our furry friends. We recommend Syn-Vital; Syn-Vital contains a combination of prebiotics and probiotics that naturally improves ANY animal’s digestion resistance, from a tiny kitten to a colossal shire horse!
What is prebiotic and probiotic?
- Prebiotics are specialised nutrient fibres that act as food for the good bacteria; they stimulate growth among the pre-existing good bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Probiotics are living strains of bacteria that add to the population of good bacteria in your digestive system.
- In short, one feeds, and one adds good bacteria.
Suggested dosage for different animals per day:
||2% of daily intake
||Ad lib after weaning
|Goats / Sheep
||1-2% of daily intake
- The fermentation of wheat bran by using lactic acid bacteria and yeasts causes a Synbiotica to occur.
- This Synbiotica is a combination of prebiotics and probiotics.
- Probiotics provide advantages to boost animal health including functioning as good bacteria cultures in the animal gut. These stimulate the activity of the internal microflora in the intestines.
Prebiotics are nutrient fibres that promote the growth of bacteria in the digestive tract. Yeasts form vitamin B and other substances and can improve the microbial fermentation and digestion of fibres.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.