EM® ceramics pipes are clay fermented with Effective Micro-organisms® and baked at high temperatures to capture the DNA of the Effective Micro-organisms® within the clay.
A total of about 80 types of aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms live in EM® ceramics. EM® ceramics have a variety of applications, designed to benefit the health of humans, animals, and the environment, these applications come in solid and power format.
Place the pipes in water bottles, kettles, coffee pots, teapot, in the bathtub, and animal water bowls.
- Decanters, kettles, and vases: About 10 pieces per Litre.
- The bath: 25 while bathing. Increases blood circulation and reduces muscle tension.
- Water Butts 500g of ceramics per 200-250 Litre.
Place the pipes in e.g. the toilet, wardrobes, shoe shelves, refrigerators, and in the car.
- Toilet cistern: 25 pieces
- Refrigerator: 20 pieces
- In the car: 30 - 40 pieces
- In the closet: 30 - 40 pieces
- In the shoe shelf: 2 - 4 pieces per shoe
Place in the fruit, vegetable bowls, and in the flower vase.
Benefiting the environment
- Rinsing water: 10 pieces
- Fruit basket: 10 - 20 pieces
- In the fridge: 20 pieces
- In the flower vase: 5 - 10 pieces
Using the pipes in the washing machine and dishwasher gives a fresher smell to the drums and washing. The laundry/dishes can be cleaned with half of the detergent, which is beneficial for both the environment and the wallet.
Hint! Feel free to use the ceramic pipes together with Wipe & Clean when washing.
- Washing machine: 50 pieces in a sealed bag running in the washing machine.
- Dishwasher: 25 pieces in a bag, suspended on a wire or loose in the cutlery basket.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.