Agriton Direct UK terms and conditions
About Agriton Direct
agritondirect.com is the trading name of EM Agriton (VAT No. 849847068). For further information on Agriton, please click here.
Sale of products
Products are sold from this site by EM Agriton.
Our advice is based on previous experiences & case studies from Agriton Group. Although we try and give you generic advice, when it comes to nature its really hard to get it right every time. We are here to help. Please give us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure that we give you the right advice for your situation.
General terms and conditions
This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the agritondirect.com website.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at consumers who access this website from the United Kingdom. Agriton Direct does not represent that any product referred to in the materials on this website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Any contract between us, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Any contract will be communicated in English.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, however, we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this website, and so, therefore, cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Agriton Direct disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
Agriton Direct shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Certain links, images and assets in this site may lead to other websites which are not under the control of Agriton Direct. When you activate any of these you will leave the agritondirect.com website and Agriton UK has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any website which is not under the control of Agriton UK.
We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third-party provider.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Agriton Direct reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this website.
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by Agriton UK Limited for their use by any person other than the said holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of Agriton Direct or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Agriton Direct prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
Acceptance of orders
Working with industry-leading secure payment processors, we validate your order and the payment details you submit to us before your order can be accepted. Once that has been done, we will acknowledge that your order has been received by sending an email to the email address you provide in your registration form.
Your order is then subject to further validation checks we may choose to make. If your order passes our validation checks we will send you an order confirmation email, this is our acceptance of your order and once despatched brings into existence a legally binding agreement between us.
We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards. Payment will be debited from your account when we despatch your order.
All orders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We may submit your order to Opayo Fraud Services who securely review orders on behalf of agritondirect.com to eliminate fraud and safeguard our customers’ transactions. We will not be liable for any delays that this may cause to your order. Orders can only be delivered to UK addresses,
agritondirect.com has taken great care to ensure prices are accurate. Prices may change over time, so if you use your previous orders within ‘order history’ as a way of re-ordering items, prices on your previous order may no longer be valid. However, the correct prices will be applied when the products are added to your current basket. All prices include VAT where appropriate.
Trading name and address
Agriton direct is a trading name of EM AGRITON LIMITED Registered Office, Ebear Farm, Westleigh, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 7HN. Registered England 05213435 VAT number 849847068
Mailings and emails
Through our mailings and email service we try to keep customers informed of carefully selected special offers that are available on the products you regularly buy from us.
Offers and promotional codes
agritondirect.com promotional code terms and conditions
- If you have a promotional code, you need to enter this into the box on the basket page. You can find this box towards the bottom of the page, just above the order total. It says: ‘Apply offer code’
- Promotional codes can be used once only per customer as defined by their email address and/or credit card address and/or delivery address
- Only one promotional code can be used per transaction
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with certain other agritondirect.com offers
- Promotional codes offering a discount when you spend a certain amount can only apply to a single transaction.
- Please note that promotional codes also have an expiry date, after which they are not redeemable
- Promotional codes remain the property of Agriton Direct are non-transferable and may not be reproduced in any form.
- Agriton UK (Agritondirect.com) reserves the right to withdraw offers at any time
General Agritondirect.com offer terms and conditions
- All offers are subject to availability
- Availability while stocks last
- Agriton reserves the right to limit certain offers to one order per customer as defined by their email address and/or credit card address and/or delivery address
- Offers are non-transferable
- Agriton Direct reserves the right to withdraw our offers without notice
By submitting this review to Agriton Direct (hereinafter referred to as “Agriton”), you represent and warrant that:
- You are the only author of the review and you are the only owner of the copyright of this review
- All “moral rights” that you have in such copyright have been voluntarily waived by you
- All content that you post is accurate
- You are at least 18 years old
- You also warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading
- That contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence
- That infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising)
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation
- For which you were compensated by any third party
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files
For any reviews that you submit, you grant Agriton and its associated companies a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your rating and review, you agree that Boots and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Security and privacy